Brothers who are planning to attend this important meeting:
Doherty's will not be available Monday night.
The meeting has been booked and is being relocated to:
4120 Quaker Lane - Route 2
North Kingstown, RI 02852
RI Alpha Alumni Association
President Jeff McGuire independently and at the request of Board members Ken Iavarone and David Comerford hereby calls a Special Meeting of the SAE Board of Directors as follows:
To be held at:
Monday August 15, 2016 at 6pm
at above location
This meeting is called so that we can promptly inform the Board and address Chapter House Construction Project issues without the delay of waiting for our regularly scheduled meeting more than a month away, on September 12, 2016. As of now, it will be very difficult to accomplish a September 2017 undergrad occupancy, so we must move quickly. Otherwise, we will be looking at Jan. 2018 for occupancy.
1. Presentation by Alan Doyle and Ethan Sluter, discussion and questions and answers regarding capital investment, collateral, financing information, term sheets, timelines, license agreement, break even points and other various information pertaining to our Chapter House Construction Project.
2. Discussion and vote to decide the number of beds to include in our construction plans.
3. Discussion and determine of our strategy going forward regarding design plans, permitting, undergrad Chapter House residency requirements, limitations on future Association distributions, i.e. scholarships, leadership school, etc....
4. Open call for any issues and discussion and determination of such issues pertaining to the Chapter House Construction Project.
2016 Alumni Association Scholarship Winners Announced!!!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Alumni Board of Directors Meeting
All Invited - Please Attend!
When: Monday, June 13th 2016 - 6pm
Where: Dougherty's Ale House - 30 Jefferson Blvd - Warwick, RI
- We want your feedback, encouragement & questions - click here.
OUR NEWEST BROTHERS...OUT OF THE ASHES.
**IMPORTANT** ALUMNI ASSOCIATION DUES:
In order to keep our classification as a non-profit, we need to start to collect dues from alumni. As a result, we need to ask all alumni to pay an annual fee of $25. It can be collected on this site by CLICKING ON ALUMNI DUES on the left side of this page.
As approved at our 2015 Annual meeting, dues for the upcoming year 2016 were approved by the Board for the current rate of $25.00. In order to stay a Brother in Good standing, dues must be received by January 1, 2016 and such dues shall cover the calendar year 2016.
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD PREFER TO PAY THIER DUES BY CHECK, PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHECK OUT TO:
RI Chap SAE Build Fund
C/O Ken Iavarone
7 Heritage Circle
North Providence, RI 02904-3830
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Please understand, this is a very important step to ensure we keep our current classification! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us for clarification.
BY-LAWS CAN BE FOUND UNDER BROTHERS ONLY LINK
STAY INFORMED...ALL PAST BOARD MEETING MINUTES UNDER "BROTHERS ONLY" TAB ON LEFT!
ADD YOUR PROFILE!
If you do not add your profile, you will not receive future updates. It takes only a few moments so please take the time to sign up for updates now.
ADD YOUR PROFILE (CLICK HERE)
Also, check out our facebook page.