2019 Annual Membership Meeting
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM
191 Old Tower Hill Rd, Wakefield, RI 02879
Rhode Island Alpha Chapter
of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity Alumni Association, Inc.
2018 Annual Membership Meeting
Saturday, March 24, 2018? 1:00 P.M.
3009 Tower Hill Road, South Kingstown, RI 02874
Complementary Luncheon Buffet Provided
Please pass this e-mail along to any alumni you know who aren?t listed above
- Annual Election of Officers & Directors
- Chapter Status Review
- Chapter House Ground Breaking Update
- Financial Review
- Social Planning
- Scholarship Award Updates
- 54 Chapter members have confirmed their attendance!!
- And more!
1. Roll call.
2. Proof of notice of meeting.
3. Reading of minutes of preceding meeting.
4. Reports of Officers.
5. Reports of Committees.
6. Determination of Number of Directors
7. Election of Officers and Directors
8. Determination of Dues
9. Unfinished Business.
10. New Business.
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION DUES:
In order to ensure each alumni is listed in good standing
(offering alumni any future voting rights and scholarship access) each alumni member must pay a small annual fee of $25. It can be collected by CLICKING ON ALUMNI DUES?
on the left hand side of the website at www.rhodeislandalpha.com
. Or by sending a check payable to the R.I. Alpha Chapter of SAE Alumni Ass. to our Alumni Treasurer:
R.I. Alpha Chapter of SAE Alumni Ass.
c/o Ken Iavarone, Treasurer
3 Winterberry Rd
Lincoln, Rhode Island 02985
- We have an Approved License Agreement with URI for our new Chapter House.
- URI approved Building Design and Plans
- A firm loan commitment from a bank
- We are being placed on the agenda for approval at the?March 21, 2018?meeting of the R.I. Council on Post-Secondary Education.
- We are being placed on the agenda for approval at the?April 10, 2018?meeting of the R.I. State Properties Committees.
- We expect to close on the bank loan early to mid-May, 2018.
- We expect to break ground on or about?May 21, 2018. (less than?3 months from now!!!)
- The House foundation should be already laid and framing commenced by September 2018 and continuing through the Fall.
- We expect to begin occupying our 48 bed (30 singles, 9 doubles) Chapter House late in August 2019.
- It will be all ours, and will be owned by a Rhode Island Alpha Chapter of Sigma Alpha Epsilon House Corporation!!!!
Phi Alpha! Phi Alpha! Phi Alpha!
Presenting the Future Rhode Island Alpha Chapter House:
7 Fraternity Circle, in the Village?of Kingston
OUR NEWEST BROTHERS...OUT OF THE ASHES.
**IMPORTANT** ALUMNI ASSOCIATION DUES:
In order to keep our classification as a non-profit, we need to start to collect dues from alumni. As a result, we need to ask all alumni to pay an annual fee of $25. It can be collected on this site by CLICKING ON ALUMNI DUES on the left side of this page.
As approved at our 2017 Annual meeting, dues for upcoming years were approved by the Board for the current rate of $25.00. In order to stay a Brother in Good standing, dues must be received by January 1st each year, and such dues shall cover the following calendar.
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD PREFER TO PAY THIER DUES BY CHECK, PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHECK OUT TO:
RI Chap SAE Build Fund
C/O Ken Iavarone
7 Heritage Circle
North Providence, RI 02904-3830
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Please understand, this is a very important step to ensure we keep our current classification! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us for clarification.
BY-LAWS CAN BE FOUND UNDER BROTHERS ONLY LINK
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF CREATING A NEW AND UPDATED WEBSITE.
MORE DETAILS TO COME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
-Ian Gannon, Board VP